Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love



“Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." 
-- Anonymous



What is Love? While I realize that this comes on Valentines day. Don’t worry, this has no connection to the nick-name, single awareness day. 

I know for many Love is defined in the TV shows, the dramatic love stories in novels... I believe in many of our minds, love has been defined by how much someone else loves us individually… Ponder this, we are loved when we show love.

I’ve been through many break downs, as I’m sure all of us have in our ways, where I miss days where I felt Love. When I look at those time, The reason I felt so much love was because I shared it with everyone. This quote might not be perfect, the statement “Life is too short… Love…!!” This short post come to all those that are feeling lost, confused or un-loved. Reach out, ask someone for directions, and love those you come in contact with. You never know the ripple effect you will start.


1 comment: